TST 10 – Series 2
TST 10 (SERIES 2)
The TST combines simplicity with up to date technology to provide a high quality instrument for the testing and calibration of low capacity torque tools. Featuring an internal transducer complete with Rundown Fixture, the TST is available in 3 torque ranges, 0.04 to 2 N·m, 0.5 to 10 N·m and 1.25 to 25 N·m, and has a system accuracy over its Primary range (±0.5% of reading from 20% to 100% of full scale). What makes the TST genuinely versatile is the interface for an external transducer. This interface, accessed by a 2 way switch in the TST, allows the connection of any transducer from Norbar's "SMART" range and most mV/V calibrated transducers from Norbar or other manufacturers. The Series 2 products bring a number of enhancements over the original versions. Most importantly, the increase in display resolution results in a significantly improved instrument accuracy. True analog output and continuous RS 232 makes the instrument suitable for a wide range of process control and monitoring applications.
- Pictorial display panel for easy mode selection.
- Limit Detection with low, pass and fail indication. Up to 8 target values can be set.
- Pulse count feature in Impulse mode and Clutch Tool mode.
- "SMART" intelligence for transducer recognition.
- Memory for calibration details of 20 non-"SMART" mV/V calibrated transducers.
- User selectable frequency response for each mode of operation.
- All user selectable features have password protection. The instrument can be issued to users with only the required modes of operation and units of measure enabled. This feature can virtually eliminate operator induced errors.
- Operation from fast charge internal battery pack (maximum time of 3 hours 20 minutes for full charge) or a.c. supply (90 to 264 Volts).
- RS-232-C serial data interface for connection to a printer or PC. Continuous RS 232 output when used in track mode (up to 11 readings per sec).
- Analogue output allows the instrument to be used as part of a process control system for example, shutting off a power tool at the desired torque.
- Guaranteed classification to BS7882:2017, Class 1 or better over the primary calibration range (20% to 100% of full scale), Class 2 or better over the secondary calibration range (lowest calibrated value to 20% of full scale). Class 1 equates to ±0.5% of reading