TruCheck 2 Plus, 0.5 – 10 N·m
TRUCHECK 2 PLUS 0.5 TO 10 N.M
TruCheck™ 2 is a cost effective torque wrench checker that has been redesigned to incorporate improved features whilst maintaining ease of use.
The TruCheck™ 2 aims to cut the cost of purchasing a torque wrench checking system and remove the reservations over the complexity of using such equipment.
- Allows torque tool performance to be monitored and tools kept in peak condition.
- Allows a selection of torque units, three modes of operation (Click, Dial and Track), the ability to store up to 15 targets and select from 12 languages
- Allows operator to set a target value and tolerance
- Inbuilt Micro USB 2.0 port enables power from any USB power source. Plus versions allows for both power and data transfer simultaneously
- Supplied with a 1/4" male hexagon and 1/4" female square drive adapter
- If you order a UKAS accredited calibration certificate (available at extra cost) this certificate will be provided in place of the traceable calibration certificate
- Software can be updated remotely, without the need to return the product to Norbar
- Supplied with traceable calibration certificate in clockwise direction. A counter-clockwise calibration is available at additional cost