SHK-1 Vented (Studson)
The STUDSON SHK-1 industrial safety helmet is the first of its kind in North America. The revolutionary SHK-1 is the most innovative industrial safety helmet to hit the market and now you can get your hands on it.
Designed specifically for the industrial trades, the SHK-1 utilizes cutting-edge head protection components used in gravity sports but never before used together in an industrial safety helmet.
✓ ANSI Z89.1- 2014 | Meets European standard EN 12492:2012
✓ Certified Type II - Type II helmets can withstand impact from all sides
✓ Class C — Conductive
✓ Vented — Designed to keep the rain out while providing greater impact protection and increased breathability perfect for those out in the field
✓ Rear dial— Located in the back to tighten and loosen helmet as needed
✓ Utmost comfort — Comfort is essential and our helmets are comfortable enough to wear through your entire work day.
- Koroyd® welded tubes — crumple instantly on impact to absorb maximum force to protect your skull and brain from direct and angled impacts which may reduce the risk of suffering a life-changing injury.
- Brainshield® by Shield-X® — Replaceable helmet pad system to significantly reduce the sharp twisting and compression of the brain during angled or oblique impacts – the primary cause of concussions.
- twICEme® — An integrated chip based on NFC technology that stores emergency contacts and critical medical information to allow first responders to access vital data when seconds matter.
- Modular rear brim — Our helmet comes with a slight rear brim designed for rain deflection. Comes with additional flat rear option to achieve a cap-style look.
- 4-point chin strap system — Fidlock® magnetic buckle enclosure with adjustable nylon 4-point strap, allowing for maximum adjustability and easy one-handed use with gloves.
- Sleek Design — An innovative-looking helmet while blending elements from the traditional hard hat heritage
- Add-on accessories available to attach to SHK-1 helmet