PTS-52 Series, 500 N·m
PTS-52-500 3/4″ SQ. DR.
The PTS is the result of an extensive design project to produce an efficient air motor, purpose built for this application in an accurate torque tool. The new air motor is then married to Norbar's respected gearbox range, sharing common torque reaction accessories with PTM and EvoTorque® tools.
- Very quiet operation - reducing the need for protection with sound pressure levels from 77dB(A) to 79dB(A)
- Supplied as standard with a traceable calibration certificate in a clockwise direction only
- Non-impacting - exceptionally low vibration levels (0.343 m/s²), make these tools comfortable and safe for operator use
- Fast operation for rapid bolt rundown. Up to 60% faster than PT-72 model
- Up to 2.5kg weight saving compared with PT equivalents
- Designed to offer excellent power-to-weight ratio
- Easily accessible switch for forward and reverse operation
- Air coupling designed for safety and rapid operation
- Directional exhaust barrel directs exhaust away from operator
- ±5% repeatability of reading from 20% to 100% of range
- Replaceable square drive
- Steel reactions supplied as standard. Bespoke reactions available