PTM-92, 4000 N·m, Bi-Directional, Stall, 1″
PTM-92-4000 1″ SQ DR
The latest extension to the PTM tool range brings the speed advantage to the twin motor handle to higher capacity PneuTorque models.
Coupled with new gearbox designs, these new models deliver an ideal balance between robustness, speed and weight.
- Quiet : Noise level : 84dB(A), with an uncertainty K = 3dB, when free-running
- Non impacting - low vibration levels make these tools comfortable and safe to use.
- Square drive is quickly and easily replaceable.
- 'Soft Start' trigger controls / aids socket location and allows gradual and safe reaction location.
- For safety, gearbox can rotate independently from the handle so that reaction forces are not transmitted back to the operator.
- On Bi-Directional tools, the direction control knob is locked while the tool is running to prevent accidental damage to the gearbox.
- Light weight - PTM-92-4000 weighs just 8.5kg. All models are fitted as standard with a light but robust aluminium reaction plate.
- Other reaction styles are available for maximum versatility.