PTM-72-1350-B-IC, 1350 N·m, Bi-Directional, Shut-Off Internal Control, 1″
PTM-72-1350-B-IC INT SHUT OFF 1″ SQ DR
PTM-72 tools use the same 'twin motor' handle as the PTM-52 but fitted with a durable 72mm gearbox to allow higher torque outputs. The 'twin motor' concept gives the benefit of high run-down speeds while adding very little to the size and weight of the tool.
The integration of electronic torque measurement and control into the PTM-72 Series is achieved with the minimum impact of overall size and weight. The actual applied torque is accurately measured at the output of the tool meaning that a repeatability of ±2% can be guaranteed.
Shut-Off, Internal Control tools include a torque transducer, easy to read LED display, control panel and a solenoid valve to shut off the air supply once the desired torque has been reached.
- Quiet : Noise level : 84dB(A), with an uncertainty K = 3dB, when free-running
- Non impacting - low vibration levels make these tools comfortable and safe to use.
- Square drive is quickly and easily replaceable.
- 'Soft Start' trigger controls / aids socket location and allows gradual and safe reaction location.
- For safety, gearbox can rotate independently from the handle so that reaction forces are not transmitted back to the operator.
- Light weight - single direction 2000 N·m stall tool weighs just 6.2 kg.
- On Bi-Directional tools, the direction control knob is locked while the tool is running to prevent accidental damage to the gearbox.