PTM-72-1350-B-EC, 1350 N.m, Bi-Directional, Shut-Off External Control, 1″
PTM-72-1350-B-EC EXT SHUT OFF 1″ SQ. DR
PTM-72 tools use the same 'twin motor' handle as the PTM-52 but fitted with a durable 72mm gearbox to allow higher torque outputs. The 'twin motor' concept gives the benefit of high run-down speeds while adding very little to the size and weight of the tool.
The integration of electronic torque measurement and control into the PTM-72 Series is achieved with the minimum impact on overall tool size and weight. The actual applied torque is accurately measured at the output of the tool meaning that a repeatability of ±2% can be guaranteed.
Shut-Off, External Control version of the PTM-72 incorporate a transducer, solenoid valve and three coloured LEDs for the indication of low, within tolerance or high results. However, all control functions and torque display are housed in an external controller unit (purchased separately).
- Quiet : Noise level : 84dB(A), with an uncertainty K = 3dB, when free-running
- Non impacting - low vibration levels make these tools comfortable and safe to use.
- Square drive is quickly and easily replaceable.
- 'Soft Start' trigger controls / aids socket location and allows gradual and safe reaction location.
- For safety, gearbox can rotate independently from the handle so that reaction forces are not transmitted back to the operator.
- Light weight - single direction 2000 N·m stall tool weighs just 6.2 kg.
- On Bi-Directional tools, the direction control knob is locked while the tool is running to prevent accidental damage to the gearbox.