PTM-52-800-B-IC, 800 N·m, Bi-Directional, Shut-Off Internal Control, 3/4″
PTM-52-800-B-IC INT SHUT OFF 3/4″ SQ
The PTM-52 is engineered to be one of the lightest and fastest tools of its type on the market. The exceptionally compact 52mm diameter gearbox means that the tool is well balanced, light weight and provides excellent access to bolts.
The integration of electronic torque measurement and control into the PTM-52 Series is achieved with the minimum impact on overall tool size and weight.
Shut-Off, Internal Control tools include a torque transducer, easy to read LED display, control panel and a solenoid valve to shut off the air supply once the desired torque has been reached.
- Light weight - single direction stall tool weighs just 3.8 Kg.
- Quiet : Noise level : 84dB(A), with an uncertainty K = 3dB, when free-running
- Non impacting - low vibration levels make these tools comfortable and safe to use.
- Square drive is quickly and easily replaceable.
- 'Soft Start' trigger controls / aids socket location and allows gradual and safe reaction location.
- For safety, gearbox can rotate independently from the handle so that reaction forces are not transmitted back to the operator.
- 1" square drive available, Part No. 18545.
- On Bi-Directional tools, the direction control knob is locked while the tool is running to prevent accidental damage to the gearbox.