Pro-Test 60 Series 2
PRO-TEST 60 SERIES 2
Based on the outstanding success of the original Professional Torque Tester and combining the simplicity of the TTT and TST, the Pro-Test Series 2 is offered as the most comprehensive torque wrench tester on the market today.
- Three essential operating modes allow the Pro-Test to be used with all torque wrench types: 'Track' displays the live value, 'Peak Memory' records the highest value and 'First Peak Memory' records the first peak of torque (for click type torque wrenches). Both memory modes can be used with manual or automatic reset.
- Large back lit display is easily visible from a distance and in poor light.
- All common units of torque measurement are included.
- User can select the language they wish to work in (most European languages are included).
- Transducer can be mounted for torque wrench operation in the horizontal or vertical plane.
- RS-232-C is included for the output of reading to a printer, PC, data capture unit, SPC software etc.
- Optional mounting plate, Part Code 62198, allows the Pro-Test to be wall mounted.
- All user settable parameters are menu selectable from the front panel.
- As standard, all transducers are calibrated in a clockwise direction. For additional anti clockwise direction order Part No. PROTEST.CCW.
- Display and Transducer are hard-wired together with a 600mm cable.
- Pictorial 'Mode' selection incorporated for ease of use.
- Supplied in a robust plastic case with a data transfer lead to connect to a PC or printer.
- Guaranteed classification to BS7882:2017, Class 1 or better over the primary calibration range (20% to 100% of full scale), Class 2 or better over the secondary calibration range (lowest calibrated value to 20% of full scale). Class 1 equates to ±0.5% of reading