NorTorque Model 100, 1/2″, Adjustable Ratchet (Dual Scale)
NORTORQUE MODEL 100; 1/2″ SQ DR
The NorTorque® utilises Norbar's proven mechanism and internal components and incorporates them into a purposeful and attractive torque wrench
In developing NorTorque®, Norbar's objective was to deliver outstanding quality and performance in a value for money package. Fine engineering ensures that the wrench adjustment is both fast and fingertip light meaning that you can do your job more efficiently.
Supplied with a Declaration of Conformance which meets the requirements ISO 6789-1:2017
Accurate to ±3% of reading with models available to cover 12 N·m to 300 N·m.
- Push through ratchets with a narrow engagement angle of 5° for working in tight spaces
- Convenient hanger feature for tool storage also aids wrench unlocking and adjustment
- Just eight turns to cover the entire scale
- Micrometer scale applying to the primary torque units (N·m on a dual scale wrench) for simple and error free setting
- Push/pull lock is fast and intuitive to use and prevents accidental adjustment of the set torque
- Light and fast adjustment saves operator time and effort
- Supplied with a Declaration of Conformance, which meets the requirements of ISO 6789-1:2017