DUAL chinstrap for VERTEX® and STRATO® helmets
$13.95 – $14.95
DUAL chinstrap for VERTEX and STRATO helmets
This chinstrap allows the chinstrap of VERTEX and STRATO helmets to be changed or replaced. It allows the worker to modify chinstrap strength in order to adapt the helmet to different environments: work at height or on the ground. Available in two colors and in a longer version.
- This chinstrap allows the chinstrap of VERTEX and STRATO helmets to be changed or replaced.
- Allows the worker to modify chinstrap strength in order to adapt the helmet to different environments: work at height (EN 12492) or on the ground (EN 397). The clip has two positions, corresponding to these two uses: high strength, limiting the risk of losing the helmet during a fall, and low strength, limiting the risk of strangulation if the helmet is snagged while the user is on the ground
- Equipped with lateral separator to adjust strap length
- Compatible with VERTEX (1) and STRATO helmets
- Available in two colors: yellow and black
- Longer version for different usage situations
(1) Versions starting in 2019
- Weight: 34 g
- Material(s): nylon, polycarbonate, high-strength polyester
|Guarantee||3 years||3 years||3 years|
|Inner Pack Count||1||1||1|