Drive-Loc VI MicroFinish Handle
Drive-Loc VI MicroFinish Handle. 6.0mm. 4.5″/115mm OAL. MicroFinish non-slip grip handle, won’t peel, crack or deterioate when exposed to petroleum solvents.
Drive-Loc VI MicroFinish Handle. 6.0mm. 4.5"/115mm OAL. MicroFinish non-slip grip handle, won't peel, crack or deterioate when exposed to petroleum solvents.
|Dimensions||6 × 4.5 × 1 in|
- Wiha MicroFinish Handle, Won't Peel, Crack or Deteriorate When Exposed to Petroleum Solvents
- Ideal for Hex, Torx & Nut Drivers
- Advantages: Ergonomic Handle Shape for Maximum Comfort, Drive-Loc Mechanism Guarantees a Secure Hold & Rapid Blade Exchange
- Aggressive Textured Surface For Severe Work Conditions
- Drive-Loc VI Features Adjustable/Reversible Locking Blades
- Selectable Lengths from 1.7" to 4.8" in 1/8" Increments
- Guaranteed Professional Field Service Quality Made By Wiha