CLAW Cable Sleeve
SKYLOTEC CLAW Vertical Cable Sleeve for 3/8″ & 5/16″ galv. and stainless wire rope.
The SKYLOTEC CLAW Vertical Fall Arrest Sleeve is designed to fit a wide variety of solid core wire ropes (cables) and travel smoothly along the vertical system while providing fall arrest when needed.
• German engineered to fit 3/8 inch (9.5 mm) and 5/16 inch (8 mm) solid core wire rope.
• High quality lightweight stainless-steel construction.
• Smooth travel up and down the vertical system.
• Redundant safety features reduce the risk of improper installation.
• Replaceable shock absorbing pack.
• Anti-gravity locking system.
• Two-hand operation for increased safety that prevents an unintentional opening of the sleeve
• Shackle and swivel carabiner for a maximum ease of use and freedom of movement.
• Combinable with all types of chest D-Rings.
• ANSI A14.3-08, Meet CSA Z259.2.5-17 and OSHA requirements.
• Independently tested on the DBI Lad-Saf vertical climbing system to the above standards.
Customs No (HTS): 8479.90.9496
|Internat. standard||ANSI/ASSE A14.3-08, MEETS CSA Z259.2.5-17, OSHA|
|Max. service life||10 Years|