Category IV Voltage Detector 110V
Category IV Voltage Detector. Tests 50-1000 Volts. Battery Operated. 5.75″/146mm OAL. With audible sound and light warnings. Requires 2 AAA batteries.
Category IV Voltage Detector. Tests 50-1000 Volts. Battery Operated. 5.75"/146mm OAL. With audible sound and light warnings. Requires 2 AAA batteries.
|Dimensions||8.25 × 4.25 × 0.75 in|
- LED In Plastic Tip Illuminates Red and Emits Audible Warning as soon as AC Voltage is Detected
- Simply Hold Voltage Detector Adjacent to any Terminal or LED Along an Isolated Cable Using the Plastic Tip
- LED and Audible Warning are Triggered when the Voltage Detector identifies a live Energized Wire Through the Insulation
- Detects AC Voltages Between 50 and 1000 Volts with the precise proximity sensor
- AC sensor is able to tell the difference between static charge and AC current
- Powered By 2 AAA Batteries
- Tested in Accordance with Applicable Standards
- For Safe Use Always Check The Detector by First Testing on a known live energized insulated cable to verify function and working battery levels