165 iS PZ/S # 1 + 2 screwdriver set Kraftform Plus series 100. With reduced blade diameter
- Insulated blades for secure work at 1,000 volts
- Smooth hard zones for high speed turning, soft grip zones for high torque transfer
- Handle markings simplify finding and sorting of tools
- Hexagonal anti-roll feature against rolling away
- Reduced shaft diameter: combination profile – Pozidriv / slotted
Wera VDE screwdriver with multi-component Kraftform Plus handle for fast and gentle work: hard grip zones for high working speed, while soft grip zones guarantee high torque transmission. Combined profile slotted and Pozidriv, especially for use with terminal blocks, fuse boxes, switches, relays. Individually tested in a water bath at 10,000V for safe working at the approved voltage of 1,000V. The hexagon anti-roll protection prevents annoying rolling away of bits in the workplace. - Buy/Remember 05006470001 1
- 05006465001 1x # 1x80 mm
- 05006466001 1x # 2x100 mm
|Dimensions||9.18 × 3.94 × 1.57 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.