160 i/168 i/6 Rack screwdriver set Kraftform Plus Series 100, and rack
- Insulated blades for secure work at 1,000 volts
- Smooth hard zones for high speed turning, soft grip zones for high torque transfer
- Take it easy tool finder: colour coding according to profile and size
- Hexagonal anti-roll feature against rolling away
- Black Point tip for enhanced corrosion protection and an exact fit
6-piece screwdriver set with individually tested, insulated screwdrivers as per IEC 60900. Individual testing in a water bath at 10,000 volts so as to ensure safe working at the permitted voltage of 1,000 volts. Kraftform Plus handle for pleasant, ergonomic working that makes blisters and calluses a thing of the past. Hard gripping zones for high working speeds whereas soft zones ensure high torque transfer. Partially Lasertip: the tip literally bites itself into the screw head and prevents any slipping. "Take it easy" Tool Finder: colour coding according to profile and size. The anti-roll feature prevents any bothersome rolling away at the workplace. Including a rack for storage.
1x PH 1x80 mm
1x PH 2 x PH 2 x 100x100 mm
1x 0.6x3.5x100 mm
1x 1x5.5x125 mm
1x # 1x80 mm
1x # 2x100 mm
|Dimensions||11.22 × 8.27 × 2.17 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.